Dear Tacky Living:
Here it is! The most disgusting recipe known to man! Or woman! Enjoy!
G.B., Greenville, TX
Thanks! We’re always on the lookout for disgusting recipes, especially those which use nutritious household staples such as TicTacs™ or crushed potato chips.
We think this recipe is especially wonderful since it allows one to gain weight AND have fresh breath at the same time.
A word of caution to our readers, though – be sure to use genuine TicTac™ brand candies rather than some cheap imitation. Otherwise, it won’t really be TicTac™ pie!
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 2 8 ounce packages of cream cheese – softened
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 4 boxes of orange TicTac™ candies
- Preheat oven to 350. Beat cream cheese slightly.
- Add eggs, sugar, vanilla, and lemon peel.
- Beat the mixture until it is light and fluffy.
- Add TicTac™ candies and mix lightly.
- Pour into crust. Bake until firm, about 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle TicTac™ candies over the pie and allow it to cool. Refrigerate at least 8 hours.