Competing at your best in Tennis requires seeing at your best. The best tennis sunglasses should provide superior light protection and UV protection while allowing you to quickly move around without the risk of the sunglasses falling off the head.
Our top pick for the best tennis sunglasses is the Under Armour Igniter 2.0. It features an incredibly sturdy frame that can endure tough scrapes and falls. The adjustable nose grips, multi-function lens coating, and 100% UV protection make it a top choice.
- What To Look For?
- Best Tennis Sunglasses For Women
- Best Tennis Sunglasses For Men
- Best Tennis Sunglasses For Kids
- Best Tennis Sunglasses For Girls
- Best Tennis Sunglasses For Women Bolle
- Key References
What To Look For?
- The best tennis sunglasses are also specially designed to make seeing the tennis ball flying easier even when the sun is directly in the eyes.
- Look for those sunglasses with scratch-resistant lenses and tight silicone nose pads so they won’t fall off when you sweat.
Best Tennis Sunglasses For Women
NIKE Skylon Ace P Sunglasses (Women)
NIKE Skylon Ace P Sunglasses features interchangeable lenses that allow it to adapt to any light conditions.
- They are designed for comfort, stability, and coverage.
- They also feature a ventilated nose bridge, secure-wrap temple arms, and a lightweight sport-wrap frame design.
- The max optics provides players clarity from different angles while the deeper lens cut for more coverage.
- The ergonomic wrap-around temple arm of the NIKE Skylon Ace P Sunglasses helps stabilize the frame.
- The snug fit is an essential component of the best tennis sunglasses since you don’t want them falling off or sliding down when you want to take a shot.
- The open design on the bottom of the lens is excellent since it allows for a less obstructed view.
Unique Tourna Specs Blue Tint Sports Glasses (Women)
The Unique Tourna Specs Sports Glasses features feature an innovative Blue Tint lens that helps to filter out the sun, background fences, foliage, and grass, making it great for playing tennis.
- With this pair, you will be able to see the ball more comfortable and quicker, especially in sunny conditions.
- This ultra-lightweight protective eyewear features a shatterproof, distortion-free polycarbonate lens that is impact resistant and durable.
- The convenient design and adjustable temples give you a customized fit.
- The padded temple tips keep the glasses secure while playing while the soft elastomer brow guard helps to cushion the forehead.
MATT SAGA Polarized Sports Sunglasses (Women)
The MATT SAGA Polarized Sports Sunglasses features 5 interchangeable lenses, making it great for different weather conditions.
- An interchangeable lens is an excellent option if you would like to choose from different colors of lenses.
- The detachable glass leg and an adjustable nose pad make it comfortable to wear.
- This light-weight eyewear also features a sweat strip that helps to prevent raindrops or sweat into the eyes.
- The polarized lenses are made from impact-resistant and feature protective anti-fog coating offering 100% UV protection.
- The MATT SAGA Polarized Sports Sunglasses has semi-rimless rims which makes it even more comfortable to wear.
Best Tennis Sunglasses For Men
Tifosi Tyrant 2 (Men)
The Tifosi Tyrant 2.0 Polarized Dual Lens Sunglasses offers reliable and comfortable performance to tennis players.
- The polarized lenses combine the variable tint technology of a Fototec lens with the glare-reducing power of a polarized lens for optimal protection while playing.
- Additionally, the polycarbonate lenses are shatterproof and scratch-resistant.
- The optically decentered lenses help to prevent magnification and eliminate distortion.
- The vented lenses help to increase airflow to keep you cool and prevent fogging.
- The hydrophilic nose pads and rubber ear help to increase grip when you sweat to reduce slipping.
- The nose pads are also fully adjustable for a close fit.
Under Armour Igniter 2 (Men)
The Under Armour Igniter 2.0 Sunglasses is another great tennis pair of sunglasses for men on our list.
- Its durable and lightweight design allows for more playable comfort and better performance.
- The rimless design offers players a wide field of vision through its impact-resistant lenses.
- Also, each lens provides 20% enhanced peripheral vision for consistent performance from one edge to another.
- The lenses are even stronger than the standard polycarbonates, so they will last for so many years.
- The coated lenses will help to resist scratches, repel water, and block stains and smudges.
- The adjustable nose pad and three-point grips allow for a snug fit.
Under Armour Men’s Core 2 (Men)
This is another high-performance sunglass from Under Armour that is great for playing tennis.
- The frames of this Tennis sunglasses are built from a combination of Grilamind and titanium for maximum impact resistance.
- It features a three-point grip that uses an aerodynamic design.
- This design ensures it stays secure on your face while playing.
- The cushioned hinges in high-stress areas give you superior shock absorption.
- The airflow technology delivers additional airflow while the adjustable nose pad gives a custom fit.
- The multi-function lenses provide distinctive object illumination and optimum visual contrast, making it ideal for tennis players.
Best Tennis Sunglasses For Kids
VATTER TR990 Unbreakable Polarized Sports Sunglasses (Kids)
The lightweight design of the VATTER TR990 Unbreakable Polarized Sports Sunglasses makes it great for junior tennis players.
- Your kids will hardly feel it on their face.
- The frames are made from soft silicone and durable materials that are super tough, wear resistance, and can effectively prevent your child’s face and eyes from injuries.
- The filter in the polarized lenses helps to avoid the glare from reflected surfaces which interfere with vision.
- They also protect against the sun’s rays, making it the ideal glasses to protect your children while playing.
- The VATTER TR990 Unbreakable Polarized Sports Sunglasses also comes with a practical eyewear rope that helps to prevent loss when playing a game.
JOJEN Polarized Sports Sunglasses (Kids)
Being polarized and 400UV protection makes the JOJEN Polarized Sports Sunglasses the perfect choice for tennis players.
- The frame is made from highly stress-resistant, ultra-light, and unbreakable material.
- The durable and lightweight design ensures you enjoy all-day comfort and protection.
- Not only will the HD polarized lenses help to filter out reflected glare, but they will also protect the eyes from long-term damage as it helps to block 100% harmful rays.
- The polarized lenses also help to cut haze and glare so you can see better and be more comfortable.
Best Tennis Sunglasses For Girls
Duduma Polarized Sports Sunglasses (Girls)
The Duduma Polarized Sports Sunglasses combine a versatile style with the best of performance eyewear.
- It features aesthetically pleasing appearance and flattering lines, making it great for junior girls’ tennis players.
- It has ventilation and lightweight design that is ideal for playing tennis.
- The frames are made of composite materials that are unbreakable and will return to its original shape even after it is bent.
- The polarized lenses of this Tennis sunglasses help to weed out up to 99% of refection without the optical distortion and haze that are common with polarized lenses.
- The combination of revolutionary materials and advanced design technology makes it ultra-light.
Under Armour Youth Windup Wrap Sunglasses (Girls)
Under Armour Youth, Windup Wrap Sunglasses is available in different colors to suit your child’s preference.
- It is precisely engineered to provide impact protection and ultimate optical clarity.
- The frames are built for maximum durability and strength.
- Also, the temple hinges have a stronger and more lasting construction.
- The three-point fit helps to deliver security, comfort, and performance.
- The Under Armour Youth Windup Wrap Sunglasses feature anti-smudge coating and also offers excellent UV protection.
- The slip-free material helps to improve their grip, especially in wet conditions.
- The overall shape has a better chance of fitting your child’s face.
Best Tennis Sunglasses For Women Bolle
Bolle Performance Parole Sunglasses
The ton of replacement options and the awesome fit make the Bolle Performance Parole Sunglasses great for playing tennis.
- They offer superior performances, and they wrap around your snugly to ensure you are protected from the elements while playing.
- The optics control system allows for interchangeable lenses, making it great for all weather conditions.
- The temple lining and nose padding are made with Thermogrip technology which provides a comfortable and secure fit.
- It also features a semi-rimless design that ensures you have an unobstructed view.
- The polycarbonate lenses are made from premium grade and lightweight resin that is impact resistant.
Bolle Tempest Sunglasses
The Bolle Tempest Sunglasses features a high-performance frame that is fully loaded with vented temples, adjustable nose pads, and interchangeable lenses.
- It offers players superior clarity in a durable and lightweight frame that allows it to deliver peak performance.
- The carboglas coating helps to prevent abrasions and scratches.
- The Bolle Tempest Sunglasses also features an optics control system that lets you swap the lenses to suit different lighting conditions.
- The adjustable nose pads are hypoallergenic and allow for a custom fit.
- The hydrophobic lens treatment helps to repel water spots, grease, and dirt.
- The lenses offer 100% UV protection.
Bolle Python Sunglasses
The Bolle Python Sunglasses is the ideal pair for players with medium-sized faces. The curvature provides optimum protection for your eyes while also offering the widest field of vision.
- The base also offers better periphery vision and improves awareness.
- They are also ideal for those sunny conditions, thanks to the visible light transmission of 14%.
- The polarized lenses align sunlight rays, ensuring you have a crystal clear view all the time.
- The Bolle Python Sunglasses offers frame balance, comfort, and optimum precision to tennis players.
Bolle Speed Sunglasses
Sporty and ultra-lightweight, the Bolle Speed Sunglasses are perfect for playing tennis thanks to their temple arms and non-slip nose pads.
- The wide lenses provide maximum protection, giving you a relaxed style.
- The lightweight, shatterproof polycarbonate lenses, anti-fog treatment, and mirror finish make this pair one of the best tennis sunglasses.
- The polarized lenses help to align the sun’s light rays, giving players a crystal clear view while going for a shot.
- The polycarbonate lenses are very durable and impact-resistant, so they will last for many years.
Choosing from our list of the best tennis sunglasses will ensure you have a competitive edge as you can now protect your eyes from all the elements. Make sure you choose the right pair of for you, happy tennis playing.
-  – “How to Score the Game of Tennis”. Accessed August 25, 2019. Link.