Best Lipstick for Aging Lips: One way women with aging lips can boost their confidence is to wear a bright pop of color on their lips. Colorful lipsticks can instantly brighten and lift your complexion. So, what are the best lipsticks for aging lips?
Choosing the perfect color can be quite a challenge. You might feel like wearing a muted berry lipstick on some days while on another you are looking for a bright ruby red. There are tons of guides to find the best lipstick for your skin tone, but it is essential to wear the shade you love best. So, if your skin tone is said to look better in bright pink, but you are in love with oranges – go for it.
Finding the hue that best matches the undertone of your complexion is the general rule of thumb here. This helps to avoid you looking ruddy, washed out, or sallow.
- Best Lipsticks for Aging Lips
- 1. Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick
- 2. LAWLESS Soft Matte Liquid
- 3. Wild With Desire Lipsticks by RMS Beauty
- 4. Juice Beauty’s Phyto-Pigments Luminous Lip Cream
- 5. ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner
- 6. 100% Pure Cocoa Butter Lipstick
- 7. Lilah B Divine Duo Lip & Cheek
- 8. Benecos Natural Lipstick
- 9. EVXO Organic Lipstick
- 10. Axiology Natural Lip Crayon
- 11. Honeybee Gardens Truly Natural Lipstick
- 12. Burt’s Bees Matte Lip
- 13. Fitglow Beauty Lip Color Serum
Best Lipsticks for Aging Lips
Lipsticks with blue, silver and purple bases are an excellent choice for those with cooler undertones. Hot colored lipstick bases such as oranges and reds are lovely options for those with warmer undertones. However, ladies with neutral undertones can rock almost any shade of lipstick. Here are our favorite lipstick brands and colors for aging lips.
1. Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick
- This product is available in 35 different shades, so you can easily find the one that best suits your preference. Matte lipsticks dry out the skin after application, so it is important to exfoliate beforehand.
- This helps to remove the dead skin so you can have a smooth base to apply the lipstick. Mixing something as basic as honey and granulated sugar to use as lip scrub can work wonders for your lips.
2. LAWLESS Soft Matte Liquid
- This moisturizing ingredient will help to ensure your lips won’t dry out or flake and the lipstick doesn’t smudge or crack. The LAWLESS Soft Matte lipstick is cruelty-free and formulated with no mineral oil and silicone or comedogenic ingredients.
- This lipstick is perfect for those looking for a formula with a touch of more shimmer as it has a metallic finish that gives you that ultimate shine.
3. Wild With Desire Lipsticks by RMS Beauty
- It has a soft, creamy texture that will not only make your lips feeling moisturized but with a gorgeous opaque hue.
- They also pack this product with antioxidants which help to fight free radicals responsible for aging skin.
- It also comes with special RMS beauty oil so you won’t have to bother about the color flaking, feathering, or bleeding.
4. Juice Beauty’s Phyto-Pigments Luminous Lip Cream
- It had fat and pointed tip tube that makes getting all your detail lines easy. They also fill the tube out so you won’t need to look in the mirror.
- They derive the phytopigments used in this product from plants. The Juice Beauty Lip Crayon retains moisture and helps to display bold colors.
- When you use it with shea butter and jojoba oil, your lips will never feel chapped at the slightest.
5. ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner
- There are no petrochemicals, gluten, nanoparticles, and mineral oil in this product. Instead, it has a soothing mix of cocoa butter, vitamin E, and antioxidants from sesame and olive fruit.
- This lip liner for older lips allows you to determine the intensity of the color you want.
- It has a buildable formula that takes you from a touch of color to a rich pigmented look after adding more layers.
6. 100% Pure Cocoa Butter Lipstick
- The fruit pigments in this product help to give the lipstick a gorgeous color. The pure cocoa butter lipstick works very hard to nourish and moisturize the lips for that extra love.
- Dry skin sometimes comes with age, and a hydration boost is exactly what your skin needs.
- There are six shades you can choose from, ranging from a deep purple-red aubergine to a bright citrusy orange.
7. Lilah B Divine Duo Lip & Cheek
- If you want to simplify your routine even further, you can use this product as eyeliner to give you an elegant look.
- They also formulate the Lilah B Lip & Cheek with sulfates, gluten, and paraben but it contains healthy botanicals like agar and aloe.
- The plant-derived ingredients in this product are ideal for healing, moisturizing, and hydrating your skin.
- The Lilah B Divine Duo Lip & Cheek is one of those products that can do it all.
8. Benecos Natural Lipstick
- This lipstick for wrinkled lips works for any skin tone, and it is worth mentioning that it contains none toxic ingredient.
- The avocado oil and organic castor seed in this product can help to moisturize your lips while the vitamins C and E, and babassu oil serves as preventative protection.
- This product is available in toffee and pink honey that will surely make any woman shine.
9. EVXO Organic Lipstick
- With the EVXO Organic lipstick, you need none lip balm to keep your pout healthy. This is a healing lipstick that helps to banish dry skin, improve your lip’s elasticity, provide long-lasting wear, and it contains none synthetic chemicals or preservatives.
- The organic capuacu, cocoa, and mango butter in this anti-aging lipstick help to provide extra nourishment, and it erases any connection between dry lips, peeling, and lipstick.
- The EVXO organic lipstick comes with a glossy finish that will give you the shine you need.
10. Axiology Natural Lip Crayon
- They are timeless and can make you feel fabulous when you find the one that suits you.
- This lip liner for aged lips is available in Toasted Rose, Marsala, or Keen and they all can give you that classic look.
- This velvety soft product can glide smoothly across the skin while also leaving it with a non-drying matte finish.
- It is made of only organic, vegan, and cruelty-free ingredients. It also contains moringa and avocado oils that can penetrate down to the skin’s deepest layers to soften and hydrate it.
11. Honeybee Gardens Truly Natural Lipstick
- It also contains organic cocoa butter that helps to soothe, hydrate, and rejuvenate your lips. With a healthy mouth, the lipstick will last longer.
- This lipstick gives your lips similar nourishment like a lip balm. The South Beach and Bermuda hues can give you a punchy tropical shade to wear in the summer and in the winter when you are missing the warm weather.
12. Burt’s Bees Matte Lip
- Luckily, this lipstick from Burt Bee fits the bill both health-wise and price-wise.
- It is made with natural ingredients like shea butter, omega-3 kendi oil, and jojoba oil that help to smooth the lips texture in style. It is available in a wide variety of colors.
13. Fitglow Beauty Lip Color Serum
- It has natural vegetable micro-collagen that helps to fill the fine lines on the lips and soften them in the process.
- It is available in gorgeous metallic colors that help to make taking care of your lip’s fun.
The best lipstick for aging lips depends on your preference and what matters most is to love what you are wearing. All these lipsticks don’t fall into the fine lines often found in aging lips, and they are long-lasting and hydrating.