Best Face Wipes for Oily Acne Prone Skin: Just as you have a cleanser for your skin type, you should also do the same with your face wipes. This is because each face wipe is formulated with different ingredients, so it makes sense that the skin that is acne-prone and greasy side will want to choose one of the best face wipes for oily acne-prone skin.
Our top pick for the best face wipes for oily acne-prone skin is Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths. These wipes will leave oily acne-prone skin feeling clean and fresh without drying out or disturbing the skin's natural pH balance.
- What to Look for In Face Wipes for Oily Acne Prone Skin?
- Best Face Wipes for Oily Acne Prone Skin
- Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes
- Neutrogena Cleansing Wipes, Oil-free, Acne-prone Skin, Pink Grapefruit
- SUZANOBAGIMD On the Go Cleansing Wipes for Oily or Acne-Prone Skin
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths
- Aveeno Ultra-Calming Cleansing Oil-Free Makeup Removing Wipes
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Night Calming Cleansing Towelettes
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Oil-Free Cleansing Towelettes
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wipes
- Clinical Works Collagen and Rosehip Facial Cleansing Wipes
- Shea Moisture Make Remover Face Wipes
- RECESS FACE 101 Alcohol-Free Cleansing Wipes for Sensitive Skin
- Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes
What to Look for In Face Wipes for Oily Acne Prone Skin?
When shopping for the best face wipes for oily acne-prone skin, it is essential to look for specific ingredients that can help reduce oil production and prevent breakouts.
- Salicylic acid is a common acne-fighting ingredient that cuts through the oil clogging the Pores and also acts to exfoliate the skin. Additionally, salicylic acid is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, so it helps to kill those acne-causing bacteria. These face wipes are less likely to leave your face irritated and red because it is on the gentler side.
- Other helpful ingredients include astringents like grapefruit and witch hazel as they work to reduce the visibility of pores as they cause the tissue to constrict. Also, they can reduce the appearance of oily skin.
- It is also vital to ensure the facial wipe is oil-free.
- Ingredients like willow bark extract and charcoal work to constrict pores and absorb excess oil. They will also help your skin looking matte for a long time.
Acne and oil-fighting ingredients can be drying, so remember to choose a face wipe with gentle hydration that helps restore moisture. Ingredients like aloe and hyaluronic acid help draw moisture to the skin and keep it soothed.
Best Face Wipes for Oily Acne Prone Skin
Here are the best face wipes for oily acne-prone skin on the market today:
Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes
The Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes is one of the best face wipes for oily acne-prone skin.
- The salicylic acid in the formulation of these wipes works to clear out dead skin cells, oil, and dirt from pores while also gently exfoliating the skin.
- The tomato fruit extract contains vitamins C and E, which helps control oil production.
- Feel free to use this acne and oil-fighting face wipe on your back and chest if you tend to break out there.
- The Yes To Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes is perfect for travel and even better on those nights when you don’t want to wash your face.
Neutrogena Cleansing Wipes, Oil-free, Acne-prone Skin, Pink Grapefruit
The Neutrogena Cleansing Wipes help to refresh and clean your skin easily and quickly, leaving the skin clearer looking.
- These pre-moistened and soft face wipes thoroughly cleanse the skin of impurities, all with a blast of pink grapefruit.
- They are oil-free, making them perfect for oily acne-prone skin.
- These acne facial cleansing towelettes help to cleanse, leaving no heavy residue, so you don’t have to rinse.
- Additionally, face wipes are allergy and dermatologist tested.
- The Neutrogena Cleansing Wipes come in a convenient resealable package for easy transport and storage.
SUZANOBAGIMD On the Go Cleansing Wipes for Oily or Acne-Prone Skin
The SUZANOBAGIMD On the Go Cleansing Wipes is formulated with 2% salicylic acid to help prevent and treat acne while gently and quickly refreshing and cleansing the skin.
- The soft pre-moistened textured wipes are enriched with antioxidants that help defend the skin against stress factors and environmental impurities.
- It contains BioDTox, a powerful antioxidant and detoxification enzyme activator combined with Aloe polyphenols, Brassica sulforaphane, and Citrus bioflavonoids.
- The SUZANOBAGIMD On the Go Cleansing Wipes is the ideal on-the-go solution to refresh and cleanse the skin quickly.
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths
The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths help to remove impurities, makeup, and dirt. These pre-moistened cloths are ideal for travel, home, or after exercising.
- The non-comedogenic (soap-free formulation) cleansing wipes won’t strip the skin of emollients or natural protective oils, clog pores, or disturb the skin pH balance, making them great for oily acne-prone skin.
- The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths are great for sensitive skin as they are hypoallergenic, non-irritating, and fragrance-free.
- They are ultra-gentle and soft to use on the body, hands, and face.
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Cleansing Oil-Free Makeup Removing Wipes
The Aveeno Ultra-Calming Cleansing Oil-Free Makeup Removing Wipes is specially formulated to leave the skin more balanced and feeling soothed while helping to calm redness and skin irritation.
- These soft and gentle wipes are oil-free and help to remove oil, dirt, and makeup.
- Not only are the wipes soft, but they are sturdy and big enough to keep them from wadding up in your hand as you cleanse the face.
- The Calming Feverfew in these wipes help to leave sensitive skin feeling balanced and soothed, making them great for those with a delicate, oily acne-prone skin.
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Night Calming Cleansing Towelettes
The Neutrogena Makeup Remover Night Calming Cleansing Towelettes is formulated to be gentle on the eyes, making them safe for contact lens wearers.
- The wipes feature a relaxing fragrance, which makes cleansing the face soothing.
- These facial cleansing wipes effectively and gently dissolves all traces of makeup, oil, dirt, and even waterproof mascara.
- The unique calming scent of these wipes helps you unwind while preparing for a good night’s sleep.
- It thoroughly cleans the skin leaving no heavy residue behind, so there is no need to rinse.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Oil-Free Cleansing Towelettes
For sensitive skin that is acne-prone and oily, the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Oil-Free Cleansing Towelettes have been dermatologist-tested and are free of oil, fragrances, and parabens.
- A derivative of salicylic acid, lipo-hydroxy acid (LHA), is used to help exfoliate the skin’s surface and lift away pore-clogging makeup, oil, and dirt as well as dead skin cells.
- These cleansing towelettes are also infused with thermal spring water to soothe irritated and red skin.
- Thanks to zinc picolinate, these wipes help keep sebum production under control as it targets excess oil and helps clean out congested pores.
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wipes
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wipes targets excess oil in the skin, removes pore-clogging impurities, and makeup.
- These 100% vegan facial wipes are enriched with tea tree oil to help reduce excess shine without excessive drying of the sin.
- Additionally, these purifying facial wipes are suitable for those with blemish-prone skin.
- The face wipes are silicone-free, gluten-free, and paraben-free.
- These facial wipes will leave your skin feeling refreshed and cleansed.
Clinical Works Collagen and Rosehip Facial Cleansing Wipes
The Clinical Works Collagen and Rosehip Facial Cleansing Wipes combine the natural benefits of rosehip with the essential properties of collagen to give the skin the healthy boost it requires to feel smooth, hydrated, and cleansed.
- The face wipes will allow oily acne, prone skin to feel glowing and beautiful.
- The moist wipes with rosehip oil extracts will help sweep away oil, makeup, and dirt while cleansing your pores.
- The resealable flip-top package of these face wipes makes them ideal for quick makeup changes, gym, and travel.
- The pack of travel-friendly brightening wipes is excellent for use at home and while on the go.
Shea Moisture Make Remover Face Wipes
The Shea Moisture Make Remover Face Wipes are made from natural ingredients, and the wipes contain a unique oil-control formula that helps to balance pH levels to leave you with non-oily and clean skin.
- The African black soap used in these wipes is enriched with multivitamins that nourish the skin.
- Additionally, the organic raw shea butter moisturizes the skin without making it greasy.
- These clarifying wipes will deliver nourishing hydration to the skin while also cleansing off the daily build-up of grime and dirt as well as make-up.
- The natural ingredients of the Shea Moisture Make Remover Face Wipes are so gentle they can be used on sensitive skin daily.
RECESS FACE 101 Alcohol-Free Cleansing Wipes for Sensitive Skin
This is another facial cleansing wipe that is both great for sensitive and oily acne-prone skin.
- It is formulated with caffeine and aloe that helps reduce redness and calms the skin.
- The face wipes also contain hyaluronic acid, which helps to moisturize and brighten the skin while eucalyptus stimulates skin repair.
- The soothing chamomile oil extract soothes the skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth.
- The RECESS FACE 101 Cleansing Wipes is alcohol-free and lightly scented, making them great for sensitive skin.
- They are perfect for on-the-go cleansing and after a workout to remove impurities and oil, leaving the skin feeling rejuvenated and fresh.
Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes
Made with organic and naturally derived ingredients, the Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes are formulated with argan oil to repair and condition the skin and grapefruit to clean pores.
- Cucumber and aloe vera extract are included for their complexion-soothing benefits.
- What makes these wipes unique is that they are biodegradable, making them an excellent choice for the environmentally conscious.
- The wipes are free of fragrance and safe for sensitive skin.
While face wipes help to get rid of oil, dirt, and makeup, they are definitely not as effective as washing your face with a cleanser. Also, if you are not removing all the makeup and grime that builds up on your skin, it can, in the long run, lead to more breakouts.