Best Facial Wash For Cystic Acne: Acne is one of the most common medical conditions that your skin can develop. Some people are more prone to develop different forms of acne than others, but eventually, most of us will deal with this condition at least once in our life.
Our top pick for the best facial wash for cystic acne is the Humane Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Acne treatment body & face wash. This product is very appreciated for penetrating the pores deeply and unclogging them. You can use it to get rid of blackheads, acne cysts, whiteheads but also certain skin irritations.
- What is Cystic Acne?
- Why does cystic acne come?
- What to do to avoid future breakouts?
- 15 Best Facial Wash For Cystic Acne
- Nature Pure Sulfur Botanical Soap Wash
- TreeActiv Acne Eliminating Face Cleanser, Natural Facial Treatment Cleansing Skin Wash
- Keeva Organics 5-in-1 Essential Oil Clarifying Acne Face Wash
- Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Foaming Cleanser
- LAVO Glycolic Acid Face Wash
- Oxy Acne Cleanser Maximum Strength
- PanOxyl Foaming Acne Wash Maximum Strength
- 12% Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Face Wash
- Cetaphil PRO DermaControl Oil Removing Foam Wash
- Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
- Replenix Acne Solutions Gly/Sal 2-2 Foaming Cleanser
- TULA Probiotic Purifying Face Cleanser
- Korean Cosmetics Serment Enzyme Acne Face Wash Powder Cleanser
- Humane Clarifying Toner BHA Salicylic Acid 2% Pore Minimizer & Facial Exfoliant
- Humane Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Acne Treatment Body & Face Wash
- Other Key References
The good news is that you can keep acne under control by using the right products such as the proper facial wash.
Cystic acne is one of the most severe forms of acne, and it needs special attention. This complex guide will show you how to choose the best facial wash to treat cystic acne.
You will also discover valuable information about cystic acne that will help you keep it under control.
What is Cystic Acne?
A cystic acne is a grave form of acne that leads to inflammation and even infections.
- This acne happens when the pores get clogged, and they trap bacteria inside. You will notice this type of acne mostly on the face, but it can also appear on other parts of the body such as the arms or back.
- This type of acne is common among teenagers and young adults, but it can also affect older people as well.
- However, cystic acne is less common than other types of acne and is considered a severe skin condition that needs treatment.
Read More: “Cystic acne: Causes, symptoms, and treatments” – Link.
Why does cystic acne come?
Cystic acne develops when the skin produces too much sebum which can lead to clogged pores.
- The sebum is the natural oil produced by the skin to protect itself and hair follicles.
- When your sebaceous glands produce more sebum than it needs, this can quickly work against the skin’s benefits.
- You will develop acne cysts that will be prone to inflammation.
- The leading cause of this type of acne is the change in the hormonal balance that is common for teenagers.
- Other causes could be using too greasy skincare products, an increase sweating level, or even genetic factors.
What to do to avoid future breakouts?
The prevention method that you need to apply will differ according to the cause of your cystic acne.
- This cause will be best diagnosed by a dermatologist which is why you shouldn’t take guesses in this matter.
- However, to reduce your risk of breakouts, you need to use appropriate facial wash products.
- We will introduce the best facial washes in the next section of this guide.
- You should also use cosmetics that accommodate the needs of your skin and are not greasy.
It is essential to have a diligent skincare routine. Make sure you clean your face in the morning and in the evening.
Also, reduce your exposure to the sun and use sunscreen when you spend time at the beach.
15 Best Facial Wash For Cystic Acne
If you have cystic acne or if you are prone to develop it, here are the main products that you should use to clean your face regularly!
Nature Pure Sulfur Botanical Soap Wash
This facial soap wash from Nature Pure will not just clean your face, but it will also balance your pH level.
- It will help you get rid of present breakouts and efficiently prevent future ones.
- The main ingredient of this product is Colloidal Sulfur, which is excellent for keeping your oily skin under control.
- You can use this soap wash on your face but also on your chest, shoulders, or your back.
- An extra benefit of this soap wash is that it will improve your circulation thanks to the astringent ingredients that it contains.
- It is just what you need to clan your face and keeps cystic acne away!
TreeActiv Acne Eliminating Face Cleanser, Natural Facial Treatment Cleansing Skin Wash
If you are looking for a natural treatment option to help you get rid of cystic acne, this best facial wash for cystic acne is definitely one of your best options.
- TreeActiv is a great brand, and you will not get disappointed with this cleanser.
- It contains sulfur as well as activated charcoal which will clean your skin diligently.
- These two ingredients will get absorbed into your skin’s layers and unclog your pores as they are cleaning it.
- Besides these ingredients, it also contains vitamin C as well as natural exfoliants so your skin will not have breakouts.
- Every time you use this product, you will enjoy a very hydrated and smooth skin.
- An extra benefit of this cleanser is the fact that it will increase the production of collagen in your skin.
- This will help you have more elastic skin and even prevent aging signs, thanks to it.
Keeva Organics 5-in-1 Essential Oil Clarifying Acne Face Wash
Keeva Organics offers this very efficient facial cleanser to help you get rid of cystic acne and prevent it from happening again.
- This acne face wash is based on tea tree oil which is an active ingredient that heals acne of all forms.
- Besides tea tree oil, it also contains coconut oil and olive oil to help you maintain moisturized skin all day long.
- You will be glad to find out that this face wash is not tested on animals, and it contains only high-quality ingredients.
- You can use this product regardless of your skin type.
- It gives excellent results for oily skin as well as sensitive skin.
- With this product, you will get rid of scars, and you will prevent breakouts from appearing on your skin.
Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Foaming Cleanser
Kate Somerville offers a high-quality foaming product that will help you clean your face from the first time you are using it.
- This is a medicated type of cleanser that contains 3 percent sulfur.
- The sulfur concentration helps heal the cystic acne, and it prevents breakouts from happening.
- This is the best facial wash to unclog your pores and clean them deeply.
- The oil balance of your skin will also be reestablished once you start using this product.
- Among the ingredients of this product, you will also find honey and oat which add the right nutrition for your skin.
- It also comes with an extract of rice bran that helps you enjoy smoother skin every day after using this product.
LAVO Glycolic Acid Face Wash
This LAVO cleanser is also an excellent option for getting rid of cystic acne but also other forms of acne.
- It is a lightweight cleanser that is not greasy, and it will get absorbed into your skin fast.
- This product is based on a water-soluble formula, and it will unclog your pores every time you start using it.
- You can use it to clean your skin and get rid of acne but also as efficient makeup removal.
- You don’t have to worry about drying your skin out if you use this cleanser.
- This is a product suitable for all types of skin. It contains Salicylic and Lactic Acid as well as plenty of vitamins to nourish your skin.
- You will also like the fact that it is a cruelty-free cleanser and it will leave your skin soft and healthy.
Oxy Acne Cleanser Maximum Strength
This strong acne cleanser can do miracles for your skin if you suffer from cystic acne or other skin conditions.
- You will notice that this product is a medication created especially to help you fight with all types of acne.
- It contains 10% of Benzoyl peroxide, which is very efficient in acne treatment.
- You can use it daily with no concerns. It will clear your skin and prevent breakouts from appearing in the future.
- This face wash is perfect for oily skin as it doesn’t contain any oil.
- This acne cleanser will not leave a greasy feeling on your face after you apply it.
- The soothing formula of this cleanser will calm your skin and avoid irritations.
PanOxyl Foaming Acne Wash Maximum Strength
If you are looking for a strong cleanser to get rid of severe cystic acne, this is an excellent choice for you.
- Just like the previous face wash, this one contains up to 10% Benzoyl peroxide to help it eliminate your breakouts.
- It will leave your skin free of bacteria, dust, and toxins.
- You can count on this cleanser for unclogging your pores on different areas of your body such as your face, back or your chest.
- You can use it daily every time you wash your face and not worry about side effects.
- This facial wash can help you keep acne under control and even eliminate it entirely over time.
- Your skin will look radiant and healthy, with no unpleasant blemishes to worry about.
12% Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Face Wash
Claridad saves you from acne with this very high-quality cleanser.
- This cleanser will exfoliate your skin as well to make sure that all the impurities are out of your pores.
- It contains glycolic acid and other ingredients that are healthy for your skin.
- If you use this product as part of your daily routine, you will forget all about acne signs.
- Even if this cleanser gets rid of the lousy oil on your skin, it doesn’t leave it dry or irritated.
- This product is tested by dermatologists, and it is recommended in many acne treatments.
- Not only that you will get rid of acne by using this product, but you will also have an even skin tone.
- It is efficient in reducing and preventing Wrinkles as well as fine lines.
- This cleanser contains no parabens and no harmful chemicals.
Cetaphil PRO DermaControl Oil Removing Foam Wash
Cetaphil offers this perfect quality cleanser foam that also comes at a budget-friendly price.
- You can pick it in packages of different sizes so once you know this is working for you, there is the option to purchase discount packs.
- This cleanser can be used to remove bacteria and toxins of your skin but also to remove your daily makeup.
- It contains extract of licorice root and zinc so if you have irritated skin this cleanser will calm it and soothe it.
- Once you use this foam, your skin will not look oily, and you will notice those acne signs disappearing significantly.
- It will also prevent further breakouts from appearing.
- Also, this product contains no parabens or harming chemicals.
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
This Mario Badescucleanser comes as a foam, and it is based on glycolic to be more efficient.
- It will help you get rid of breakouts as well as acne scars and prevent them from affecting your skin again.
- You can use this cleanser to exfoliate your skin and eliminate not only acne signs but also dead cells and clogged pores.
- Every time you use this foam, your skin will remain smooth and healthy.
- To prevent acne in the future, you should incorporate this product in your daily skincare routine.
- You can successfully use it as a makeup remover, and it reduces the excess of oil on your face.
- It also evens out your skin tone, which is a great plus in a cleanser.
Replenix Acne Solutions Gly/Sal 2-2 Foaming Cleanser
One of the best solutions to get rid of breakouts is this cleanser from Replenix.
- This facial cleanser is a foam that contains no soap or harmful chemicals.
- It will not irritate your skin even if you have sensitive skin.
- You will have a soothe and calm skin every time after you use this product.
- It is a pleasure to apply it on your face thanks to its soft consistency.
- You can also prevent future acne by using this foam daily.
- It is a great cleanser for getting rid of dead cells as well and help your skin regenerate faster.
- You can use this face wash on oily skin, sensitive and dry skin, or mixed skin. It will be just as efficient, regardless of your skin type.
TULA Probiotic Purifying Face Cleanser
This TULA cleanser is based on a Probiotic technology that will leave your skin perfectly healthy.
- As soon as you apply this foam on your face, it will get absorbed deep into your skin and unclog your pores.
- It will also remove all the bacteria, toxins, and impurities from your skin. In this process, your skin will not get dry or peeled.
- Thanks to the Probiotic formula, this cleanser will leave you with soft and healthy skin.
- This product is going to be perfect for dry skin, but it is suitable for the other types as well.
- You can use it at any age, and it will bring you great results.
Korean Cosmetics Serment Enzyme Acne Face Wash Powder Cleanser
Korean cosmetics are highly appreciated worldwide, and you can’t go wrong with this product.
- It is a soft cleanser that will also exfoliate your skin.
- By using it daily, you eliminate acne scars, and you prevent further blemishes or breakouts from happening.
- It will also help you remove dead cells so your skin can regenerate healthily.
- This is a hypoallergenic product, so you don’t risk to develop any reactions from using it.
- You will also love the fact that this face wash cleanser will boost the collagen level in your skin.
- Your skin will be more elastic and less prone to develop wrinkles any time soon.
Humane Clarifying Toner BHA Salicylic Acid 2% Pore Minimizer & Facial Exfoliant
Dealing with cystic acne or any other forms of acne is never easy.
- However, this Humane product will definitely make it easier for you.
- It contains 2% salicylic acid, which helps remove not only acne signs but also dead cells.
- This formula is a leave-on cleanser that works great as an exfoliant too.
- Your pores will not be clogged, and you can forget all about blackheads.
- If you use it daily, this product will help your skin regenerate so you will look younger.
- One of the best ingredients in this cleanser is a green tea extract that helps heal and soothe your skin.
- This product contains no parabens, sulfates, or other harmful chemicals and it is cruelty-free.
Humane Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Acne Treatment Body & Face Wash
And a final great product to reduce your acne signs and prevent such breakouts from happening is this Humane one.
- This cleanser is perfect for your face as well as the rest of your body.
- However, it is not intended for sensitive skin, so keep that in mind when you purchase it.
- This cleanser is made of 10% Benzoyl peroxide, which will eliminate all toxins and bacteria off your skin.
- It is tested and approved by the best dermatologists in the industry.
- It is also a vegan and cruelty-free product, and it contains no dangerous chemicals, parabens, or sulfates.
- This face wash cleanser is made in the USA, and it follows the highest standards in the industry.
When it comes to choosing the best product that we would recommend from the list above, it was not easy, but we settled for the Humane Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Acne Treatment Body & Face Wash.
One of the best results of this cleanser is that your pores will remain clean for a longer time. If you use it daily, you will not have to deal with any form of acne in the future.
As you can see, dealing with cystic acne is not pleasant, but it is not complicated either.
You can definitely keep this condition under control with the right facial wash. It is essential to clean your face regularly and offer your skin the right nutrients to get the best results.
By applying the information in this guide, you will end up enjoying a healthy and soft skin regardless of your age or skin type.
Other Key References
- “Cystic Acne: What Is It and How Do You Treat It?”. Accessed September 21, 2019. Link.
- “How to Prevent Acne & Pimples: 10 Tips to Avoid Breakouts”. Accessed September 21, 2019. Link.